My name was dropped to receive a Blogger Recognition award and I feel honored. At least there’s not a limit on the number of people I have to nominate. I know more than I did, thanks to Ben over at Brothers Campfire showing me how to connect my self-hosted WordPress blog to the rest of the WordPress community. And it is thanks to him for nominating me for this award.
The rules for the award are:
1. Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. Write a post to show your award.
3. Give a brief story of how your blog started.
4. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
5. Select up to fifteen bloggers you want to give this award to.
6. Comment on each blog to let them know that you’ve nominated them, and provide a link to the post you’ve created.
Advice to new bloggers?
1. Just be yourself.
2. Be consistent.
This blog began on October 4, 2004, as a self-imposed writing exercise and a desire to put some of my writing out for the world to see. Looking back I wish I would have been more consistent. Oh well, coulda, shoulda, woulda.
The bloggers I would like to nominate, but I would understand if they don’t want to, really I would,but I nominate, in no specific order:
Bizzie Bee Accountable
Lisa at https://grief2beautifulsorrow.blog/
Tony at Tony Laplume. although I don’t know if he is into these kind of things or not, either, but I have been reading him since shortly after we worked together at the big blue box store and felt wrong not mentioning him.