Skip to content
- When using your computer, whatever happens, behave as though you meant it to happen.
- When you get to the point where you really understand your computer, it’s probably obsolete.
- The first place to look for information is in the section of the manual where you least expect to find it.
- When the going gets tough, upgrade.
- For every action, there is an equal and opposite malfunction.
- To err is human . . . To blame your computer for your mistakes is even more human, it is downright natural.
- If at first you do not succeed, blame your computer.
- A complex system that does not work is invariably found to have evolved from a simpler system that worked perfectly.
- The number one cause of computer problems? Computer solutions offered by family members.